The college basketball schedule on Saturday will see Keon Ellis and the Alabama Crimson Tide (26-4, 16-1 SEC) visiting the Texas A&M Aggies (22-8, 14-3 SEC) at Reed Arena, with the matchup tipping at 12:00 PM ET. The Aggies are currently slight 2-point favorites against the Crimson Tide. The matchup has a point total of 150.5.
Texas A&M Vs Alabama Betting Lines
|Texas A&M||-2||150.5 points|
|Spread Pick||Alabama (+2)|
|Total Pick||Under (150.5)|
Predictions are calculated by a data-driven algorithm (raw power score) that ranks head-to-head matchup results within a closed network of games. Prediction confidence is determined by the delta between each team’s raw power score. Ready to put your picks to the test for this matchup? Check out DraftKings Sportsbook and sign up using our link for the best first-time depositor bonus!
Texas A&M Vs Alabama Stat Rankings
|Texas A&M Avg. (Rank)||Alabama Avg. (Rank)|
|73.5 (135th)||Points Scored||83.6 (4th)|
|65.7 (62nd)||Points Allowed||69.6 (164th)|
|35.1 (55th)||Rebounds||42 (1st)|
|11.5 (19th)||Off. Rebounds||11.6 (18th)|
|6.2 (304th)||3pt Made||10.1 (13th)|
|12.9 (198th)||Assists||15.1 (53rd)|
|11.8 (162nd)||Turnovers||13.7 (314th)|
Texas A&M Vs Alabama Betting Trends
- The Aggies have beaten the spread 20 times in 30 games.
- Against the spread as 2-point favorites or more, Texas A&M is 16-7.
- The Aggies have seen 15 of their 30 games hit the over.
- Texas A&M’s games have finished with more than 150.5 points seven times so far this year.
- The over/under in this game is 150.5 points, 11.2 higher than the average total in Aggies games this season.
- Alabama has beaten the spread 17 times in 30 games.
- The Crimson Tide have one win ATS (1-1) as a 2-point underdog or greater this year.
- Texas A&M has played 30 games this season, and 15 of them have gone over the total.
- Crimson Tide games have gone over 150.5 points on 14 occasions this season.
- The average total points scored in Alabama’s games this year (153.2) is 2.7 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Best Betting Site For Texas A&M vs Alabama
Not yet a DraftKings Sportsbook user? Sign up using our link and get a $50 bonus bet when you deposit, plus a deposit bonus!
Texas A&M Impact Players
- Tyrece Radford posts 13 points, 5.4 rebounds and 2.4 assists per contest. Defensively, he puts up 0.9 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- Dexter Dennis posts a team-best 5.7 rebounds per game. He is also putting up 8.9 points and 1.2 assists, shooting 39.2% from the field and 29.7% from downtown with 1.2 made 3-pointers per game.
- Henry Coleman III is putting up 9.5 points, 1 assists and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Julius Marble puts up 9.5 points, 4.3 rebounds and 0.4 assists per contest, shooting 54.1% from the field.
Alabama Impact Players
- Brandon Miller is No. 1 on the Crimson Tide in scoring (19.6 points per game), and posts 8 rebounds and 1.8 assists. He also posts 0.9 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- Mark Sears is posting 13.5 points, 3.5 rebounds and 2.7 assists per game, making 43.4% of his shots from the floor and 38.3% from 3-point range, with 2.1 treys per game.
- Noah Clowney is posting a team-leading 8.2 rebounds per game. And he is producing 10 points and 0.8 assists, making 48.5% of his shots from the field.
- Charles Bediako gets the Crimson Tide 5.7 points, 5.6 rebounds and 0.6 assists per game. He also averages 0.6 steals and 1.6 blocked shots.
- The Crimson Tide get 7.5 points, 2.8 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game from Jaden Bradley.
Not all sportsbook offers available in all areas and are subject to change, check sportsbooks for details on available offers in your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please gamble responsibly. Call or chat with 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has a gambling problem.