Leading horse racing advisor Andrew Mount is a contributor to the Racing Post, Racing Post Weekender, Racing & Football Outlook and the GG.co.uk website. Andrew uses stats and systems to find value bets and shares his latest thoughts below.
Andrew made a big profit with his buy of ANDREA ATZENI on Thursday & also struck with Chelmsford winner THE BAY WARRIOR. He has two recommended bets/trades on Friday, March 3rd. Follow his tips this week and all year round on horse racing betting sites with the lowdown on his latest picks below:
DOUBLE DRAW OF WINNER
It’s been very difficult to win around the inside of the track at Lingfield this year yet the market for this 6f handicap is dominated by low-drawn runners. It looks ripe for an upset and there are some interesting runners drawn high who it could pay to have on our side, especially Tony Carroll’s LEQUINTO (stall 7) and JACK’S POINT (stall 9). Buy DOUBLE DRAW OF WINNER at 9.9 with Spreadex.
Recommendation: Buy DOUBLE DRAW OF WINNER in Lingfield 3.00
DARTAN impressed me greatly when winning this 2m handicap last year, as he travelled like a dream and picked up well despite challenging on the far side rail where the Polytrack surface was slowest. He followed that with a 1m5f Navan success before landing a maiden hurdle at Ballinrobe in early May. He’s been on the missing list since but has gone well after a break before – finishing 2nd at 33-1 over hurdles on his debut for Matthew Smith after a 217-day layoff – and could prove hard to beat. Buy in the Spreadex 50-30-20-10 market or take a fixed odds price.
Recommendation: Back DARTAN in Dundalk 6.00
Bet £10 Get £30 In Free Bets
Bet £10 Get £30 In Free Bets
Close Learn More
18+ BeGambleAware.org, T&Cs apply. New customers on mobile only. 7 days to claim and stake £10 minimum bet at odds of 1.5 or greater to qualify. Free, void, cashed out or partially cashed out bets do not qualify. Max 3x £10 free bets credited on bet settlement. Free bets must be used on 4 or more selections with selection odds of 1.3 or greater. Free bets are non-withdrawable and stake not returned with winnings. 7 day expiry.
RELATED – Horse racing NAP of the Day – See our free NAP bet today.
New Customers – Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets with BetUK
Over at online bookie BetUK, there’s a neat new customer offer where punters can sign up and get £30 in free bets after betting £10. Here are all the details:
- New customers must sign up on mobile.
- Stake a minimum amount of £10 on any sporting event.
- The minimum odds for a qualifying bet are 1.5 (1/2).
- A maximum of 3 x £10 free bets credited when a qualifying bet on selected events is settled.
- Free bets must be used on 4 or more selections with selection odds of 1.3 (3/10) or greater.
- Void, cashed out, partially cashed out bets do not qualify.
- Each Way bets, system bets and profit boost are not permitted for qualifying bet.
- Free bets expire after 7 days of the qualifying bet settling, are non-withdrawable and not returned with winnings.
- Further terms and conditions apply.