Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 3 March 2023
- Hindustan Zinc’s plan to buy two of Vedanta Group subsidiaries may get a setback as it is known that the Indian government has written to the Sebi underlining its opposition to the proposed deal reported Mint.
- The Supreme Court creates a panel and requests a report on the Adani controversy.
- Due to demand from the wedding season, February bike sales increased, reducing chip shortages.
- Sensex and Nifty Drop In Early Trading As World Markets Weaken
Second Hand Bike for Sale and Purchase From BeepKart in Bangalore – Buy & Sell Now
Must Read: 3 March in Indian history
Latest business news India today 3 March 2023 – business news headlines today
- Bagrrys India announced the appointment of Jayant Kapre as the company’s MD & CEO.
PepsiCo owned snacking brand Kurkure has named Sara Ali Khan as the new brand ambassador, replacing Akshay Kumar.
Mukesh Ambani’s group is getting into genetic mapping, looking to make a health care trend led by disruptive US startups like 23andMe more affordable and widespread in India’s growing consumer market reported Business Standard.
SEBI has reportedly banned 31 entities, including actor Arshad Warsi and his wife Maria Goretti Warsi among others from the securities market for manipulating stocks via YouTube videos and then dumping them at artificially inflated prices.
Mobile gaming platform Simple Viral Games has reportedly raised Rs 4 crore in a pre-seed round led by WEH Ventures.
Evera, a Delhi-based EV cab service provider, has reportedly raised $7 Million in multiple tranches as part of its Pre-Series A round of funding.
Tea-cafe chain Chaayos’ net loss reportedly widened 35% year-on-year to INR 71.2 Crore in the financial year 2021-22.
Must Read:3 March 2023 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 3 March 2023 – business news India today
- Swiggy, in order to cut down its costs to turn profitable, has reportedly sold its kitchen infrastructure business, Swiggy Access, to cloud kitchens infrastructure startup Kitchens@ in a share-swap deal.
Sportstech startup Hudle is said to have acquired a controlling stake in Delhi-based startup Sportido for an undisclosed amount.
ValueQuest Investment Advisors has entered into the private equity space with its new fund. The company further plans to raise up to INR 1,000 Crore for the new fund which it plans to invest primarily in late-stage opportunities, Mint reported.
Matrimony startup, Betterhalf, is said to have raised $8.5 Million in its Series A funding round. The round saw the participation of FinSight Ventures, Rebel Fund and Nurture Ventures.
Global investment firm B Capital has reportedly closed its maiden Healthcare Fund I along with Growth Fund III at over $500 Million.The fund will primarily invest in startups working in the healthcare sector, including digital health and biotech. Bounce, BYJYU’S, Khatabook, Meesho, PharmEasy, Yubi and Dailyhunt are some of its India portfolio startups.
Pune-based fitness startup Fittr has laid off nearly 11% of its workforce, reported Inc42.
IRCTC official may soon come up with a voice-based e-ticketing feature; pilot tests are being done on an AI platform; reported ET Now.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 3 March 2023 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.